• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photographic Gems of Our Times From The Web lilmiquela

Jerome Marot

I am not really sure this is photography related... Actually, I am not really sure to what this is related.

This is lilmiquela:

Lilmiquela has her (or his?) instagram account with personal pictures: https://www.instagram.com/lilmiquela/

Lilmiquela is also on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWeHb_SrtJbrT8VD-_QQpRA

Lilmiquela complained about being sexually assaulted on a rideshare. Apparently, twitter is all about the story. Or is it? Post have been deleted, but the original video can still be accessed from hundreds of news site telling about the story.

Lilmiquela does not exist. It is a CGI graphic model, the produce of a computer program, the product of an odd AI startup called Brud, whose website consists of a view-only Google document in which the company claims to be based in LA.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s important to photography as it creates images that competes with the best of us! No travel expenses, no strobe or expensive lenses. However it takes a lot of organizing and matching of diverse source of materials and having infinite looks up tables for form, fashion, humor, poses trends and more!

All made up images should be labeled as such without possibility of the origin being hidden. We attempt this in packaging of foods.

We need this with images!

I felt for a woman begging with a sign until a fellow in brand new SUV picked her up for lunch and dropped off her equally down trodden replacement!

Asher

Asher Kelman

BTW, Jérôme,

I am not sure the absence of any evidence of a left breast work here! In sketches, we add what’s missing naturally.

But in a fully formed image, it’s more of a challenge. As I am modeling sculpture with my hands, and keep consciously referring to real anatomy, things that don't fit in other people’s work, suddenly becomes more out of place.

Asher

Asher Kelman

What is so cool in these pictures, is the use of casual hanging extras like the exposed panty straps in the first picture, then the blue green dress has two magnificent hanging straps which implies such reality in defiance of hints at CGI in the perfectly symmetrical breasts with no hint of the slightest influence of gravity on the curves!

Then in the last one, the flyaway wild side hair, makes us ignore the obviously impossibly uniform nylon fiber appearing hair on her the top of her head!

Fabulous work!

Asher