• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Little corella

Andy brown

As I withdraw from contact with people, my instinctive response is to reconnect my non human buddies.
This dude stopped by for a quick chat.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s beautiful. We have some resident green parakeets living in the palm trees. They have been self sustaining over the past 10 years and every so often the Hotelsvon Sunset Blvd get a show and screetching concert!

Tom dinning

Registrant*
It’s ror cracking nuts.
Keep your trousers on.

They’ll also tear the wiring from your TV antenna, smash the pegs on the clothes line, and demolish an bush in the garden just for the fun of it.

The corella is the cheekiest and happiest of ll the parrots.

They even dream of flying to the moon.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Nup, comparing pigeons to corellas is like comparing chooks to emus.
The only pigeon left in the Top End is the Torres Strait Island one. Big as a horse and travels in two’s.
all the rest have left town.
Parrots own the sky’s. except for the black tailed kite which will pick through a steel lunch box to get you sandwiches.
How I love the Australian wildlife. Such attitude.