• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

John Miller

Here's a image from an outdoor location model photoshoot. It's actually in a tunnel under a highway. I used Canon gear with Norman 200B as a little fill light. M

John

Joeleen Lunsford 201.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like the pose!

Interestingly, as a child, blue was my favorite color. But for modules I especially like yellow on a black background. I have only shot with that color on a model in daylight, once on a roof and itcwas spectacular!

As to the flash. You might be interested to know tgst Will Thompson is an expert on Norman flash and has modified it to do things the MFR didn’t plan for!

He has long contribution a few days ago on his Norman collection.

Asher

John Miller

Thanks for the nice comment! Since my background is photojournalism. I've learned to just go and use what's there. It seems to work for me except for lighting that I bring.

I'll check out the post about Normans.