• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Marisa Papen

Jerome Marot

Marisa Papen is a belgian model who made a business of being photographed in the nude. That alone would not made her remarkable, but she upped the ante by trying to upset people.

In her latest series, she was photographed in front of the temple mount in Jerusalem, a holy place for several religions (from a private hotel terrace).

In 2017 she spent a day in Prison for similar images taken in Egypt.

This are the explanations she gives for the photographs:

First of all, ‘don’t judge a book by its title’… This purely implies the shame you, dear reader, (perhaps) will project on me because I have done something so disrespectful, I should burn in hell. I know my mailbox is about to fill up with threats and angriness again - to all the people typing down their furiosity right now, save your energy. I don’t even open them.

After my escapades in Egypt, I knew that I wanted to push the boundaries of religion and politics even further. Breaking down the walls that have been build to keep all our wandering souls on this planet somehow under control.
With other words, showing my personal religion in a world where freedom is becoming a very luxurious thing.

That freedom this time was captured by Photographer Mathias Lambrecht on a 3-day road trip through Israël. From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, to the Dead Sea and back. I don’t know if this was coincidence or not, but exactly when we arrived the American embassy opened and on the day we were in Jerusalem, Israël was celebrating their 70 year independence-anniversary.
​While the rest of Jerusalem was celebrating, I was enjoying the afternoon sun on a rooftop after a morning of running around in the desert - capturing our last frames of the trip.

Out of respect for religious sensitivities, I shall refrain from posting a direct link to the pictures. They show what one would expect: a young, naked woman reclining on a chair. If it wasn't for the city of Jerusalem in the distance, the picture would not have attracted attention.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes I saw her work. I know the roof she was on!

Am not offended and like her balsy attitude!

Boundaries need to be broken.

Notice that the Al Aqsa Mosque is not in the picture. That takes planning! If it was someone, no doubt wouldxwant to kill her. The Orthodox Jews however will just be confused and have no understanding of her motives but not invest enough energy to be furiously offended to the nth!

Asher