• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Maternity

Phil Fernandez

A model approached me to do her maternity since this is her first baby

c & c is highly appreciated...

5554791046_9622c27d2a_z.jpg

5554196824_a0d4bdbf1f_z.jpg

5553611487_f7bb2b1d67_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I must say, Phil, you've done a splendid job of showing a pregnant woman in a unique and beautiful way. The style, although suggestive of staged glamor with the arched foot in the first picture, nevertheless, comes off as a simple presentation of the wonderful shape of a woman with child.

I wonder whether Harv on her hand is for her husband or what? What on earth is the handwritten 672 behind her left breast?

I'd love to know the story behind this mother to be. That means your picture works well!

Is the child born already?

Asher

Phil Fernandez

I must say, Phil, you've done a splendid job of showing a pregnant woman in a unique and beautiful way. The style, although suggestive of staged glamor with the arched foot in the first picture, nevertheless, comes off as a simple presentation of the wonderful shape of a woman with child.

I wonder whether Harv on her hand is for her husband or what? What on earth is the handwritten 672 behind her left breast?

I'd love to know the story behind this mother to be. That means your picture works well!

Is the child born already?

Asher
thank you... yes she gave birth a few months ago. Daddy was actually right beside me while I was shooting. Didn't really ask what her tattoos meant since the couple is not your ordinary couple... both of them have piercings, tattoos, listen to heavy music and enters in mosh pits in concerts.

5553346767_8384791bd3_z.jpg