• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Maxwell

Ron Morse

I have never used my 100mm f/2.8 macro outside other than to take a handful of flower shots. This thing is sharp. I did find the DOF will take some getting used to. I took a shot of my wife while she was working in the yard. I focused on her blouse, lense wide open, and her blouse was in perfect focus and her face was a little out of focus.

This is my buddy Maxwell. The bokeh would have looked nice if the background had been grass instead of rocks and gravel.

I focused on her blouse, lense wide open, and her blouse was in perfect focus

Hi Ron,

are you sure this should not read...."I focussed on her blouse, blouse wide open, and the lense was in perfect focus...." <grins>

Maxwell is a stunner.... hard to train breed as afar as I know, strong character and very individual dogs.

Ron Morse

Hi Ron,

are you sure this should not read...."I focussed on her blouse, blouse wide open, and the lense was in perfect focus...." <grins>

Maxwell is a stunner.... hard to train breed as afar as I know, strong character and very individual dogs.

Not if you knew my wife. She is the keep you hands to yourself type. Professional, all business work-aholic.

Max is our second schnauzer. Both have been as easy to train as the German shepards we used to keep and just as smart. Strong character yes. The first one, my best friend in the world that we lost to cancer at 7 1/2 years, could be quite aggressive unless I told him to cool it. Maxwell has never met anyone that he didn't like. The mildest and most layed back I have ever had and possibly the smartest.