• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Me and a woman

fahim mohammed

in my life. My grandma :)

p1752434275-5.jpg

There are others..but sshhh!!

Mohammed.

Antonio Correia

Excellent Fahim. Excellent !

You have made a very nice and impressive treatment to your photo.

The mother is present in spite of being blurred while the baby looks at us very attentively and full of curiosity.

The blurred mother is like someone who is always present carrying and hugging her child like a guardian angel.

The sepia tone is great. How about a nice print ?
:)

fahim mohammed

A couple of weeks since I visited these parts. Was a bit tied up..what with feeling around, seeing colors ( red does attract me..and blue too )..

I got to scratching things faces and lenses..

p2006442007.jpg

Mohammed.

p.s you guys are really old..I mean real oldies. lighten up people :)

fahim mohammed

Shape up folks and rustle me some young huns down here. Else I got to start traveling; and I mean real travel..not like my grandma and grandpa. They are slooww!!

p1921768678.jpg

Yeah, I know, no teeth. Just like grandpa :)
We are a pair.