• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Meet Natasha, as wonderful creative!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s great to meet someone new who brings with them verve, happiness and a bunch of artistic talents. Natasha is an NYU graduate and expert on virtual reality films and project management!

I met her at an opening exhibition for the Erotic Art of a fabulous Australian pair last Saturday night where I was the documentarian photographer for the event.

Now she’s a new friend and I hope collaborator too!

Asher Kelman: IPhoning “A Place of Refuge”
Beneath the Chessboard floor of
Michelle Oligvie’s 1993 Assemblage
“Under the Light of the Moon”

NOTE: The subject shown may think that “without some written or specific oral consent, this publication is not allowed”.
This, however is my art photography and the subject has no rights to limit my publication for non commercial purposes nor for art, art exhibition, art sale nor editorial use. The subject(s) further published here, are not implied to endorse any opinions expressed here. Nor are they meant to imply or represent any approval or endorsement of OPF, any service or of anyone here!
Asher Kelman

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

It’s great to meet someone new who brings with them verve, happiness and a bunch of artistic talents. Natasha is an NYU graduate and expert on virtual reality films and project management!

I met her at an opening exhibition for the Erotic Art of a fabulous Australian pair last Saturday night where I was the documentarian photographer for the event.

Now she’s a new friend and I hope collaborator too!

View attachment 1813

Asher Kelman: IPhoning “A Place of Refuge”
Precious!

Bet regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

Here is a frontal view:

Note the blue moon supposedly “lighting” the inside the structure on the upper right...

Michelle Ogilvie: “Under the Light of the Moon”
Assemblage 1993
Asher Kelman iPhone XS Max Photograph

...and the chessboard floor with an escape hatch and emergency rope to reach the place for solitude and respite below in the soft sand!

Enjoy!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Thanks Peter,

It’s darker but I need to illuminate the inside too. It’s made of wood, copper and real sand in the basement!

Asher