• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2008

to all of you,

My best wishes for a wonderful Christmas time and Happy New Year 2008.

It is a pleasure to be here and am looking forward to much more time on this forum in 2008.

All the best for the coming festivities,
Thierry

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
to all of you,

My best wishes for a wonderful Christmas time and Happy New Year 2008.

It is a pleasure to be here and am looking forward to much more time on this forum in 2008.

All the best for the coming festivities,
Thierry
Thierry, we have a great desire and need to build a strong devotion to all professional photography. We need leadership in bringing to the general professional community the possibilities in the modern MF systems. Thanks for daring to be a moderator when you know very well that there are a lot of people who don't believe people can be open minded and still represent a company.

We look forward to you acting to stimulate discussion on all MF possibilities. I trust your leadership and appreciate that you have accepted this tough assignment. As we grow, hopefully we will get more and more help and you will be Thierry, the photographer who also happens to work for Sinar. That's how I see you, wearing to very good hats.

Thanks so much! We'll be testing and reporting on all the new cameras in the coming months so it's going to be a fun time.

Happy festivities to you and everyone else in OPF!

Asher