• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Midlands custom

Tom dinning

Registrant*
The Midlands is a mixed bag of culture and customs. They have their own dialect, drinking habits and dress quite unique to a small area of a small island in the North Sea.
On any day when the sun shines you will witness peculiar ritual carried out in the public domain with no shame or care for the on-lookers who might witness such distressing sights.

What you see here is a small gathering od a sub-species commonly referred to as 'Scaggs'. They dress in the remnants of the yesterdays washing basket, speak in a dialect unknown anywhere in the English speaking world, and dare each other to electrocute themselves in front of a reasonably sensible herd of cows.

You might notice the absence of males. This is due to the dominating character of the female of the species. Males are delegated to carrying luggage, providing sexual pleasures and taking of photographs for historical records.

One might see suck antics if one visits Manchester, the centre of culture for this collection of ancestral relics, but do so at your own risk.

_DSC1074.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Funny!

....and a fabulous social picture!

Asher

p.s. would love to know how you came across this happening!

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Funny!

....and a fabulous social picture!

Asher

p.s. would love to know how you came across this happening!
I hesitate to admit I know these people.
They are of Christines gene stock.
They wanted to walk in the countryside.
It was all I could imagine of Hannibal’s experience in crossing the alps.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Tom,

Looks like they're having more fun than the law allows.

Thanks for the great shot.

Best regards,

Doug

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Well, Tom, to me, its one of the best pictures you have made! Very human and honest!

Asher
I appreciate what you’re saying, Ash.
Nevertheless, having this lot as relatives isn’t easy. When I married Christine I foolishly thought it was a one-to- one relationship. Unfortunately, the package contained some surprises. Little did I know I was entering Game of Thrones Manchester style.
Even now, 20 years on, I am an outsider. Even more, I am a colonial exile. Worse still I’m Australian.
As you know, I’m a pleasant enough person to get on with. I keep my thoughts to myself and abide by local rules.
Yet I have not been able to please ‘The Browns’ as they are known locally. The lady on the far right has never eyeballed me in 20 years and her opponent on the other side of the electric fence, Christines younger sister, considers me a heathen, uncouth soul without a soul.
Can you believe it?
Perhaps you could write me a reference I could pass on to them to show my true character. :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Your best reference is your Grand daughter. She’s smart and can put anyone in their their right place.

In no short order they’s be subdued and she would assume the Iron Thrown of the “Browns”!

Asher