• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Moisture and Mesh

Robert Watcher

Confined to my small space in a travel trailer, in an empty field - the sun created scatter highlights on the pebbled glass of the small curtain covered windows, being further dispersed by the black mesh screening on the inside.

There are only 3 windows and here is a pic from each of them. Olympus E-M10 w/ 14-42mm lens

785C2D59-FE8B-4F99-9AD6-1626CE5D8A82.jpeg

01B3A0E3-0FD4-43FA-9371-F629B24524FA.jpeg

DDA5E436-3907-43C2-A211-229F8994687C.jpeg

Robert Watcher

I wish I was there to build out a bigger space 4U!

Asher

Anne and I are just fine Asher. We have been living such a simple life for years. In actuality it doesn't feel a lot different from our lifestyle in Central America.

It’s cold but the travel trailer is heated. Changing the propane tank every five days and emptying the toilet tank every seven days, gives us mandatory tasks to do each week that keep us active LOL. Our days are occupied eating (Anne is an excellent cook), exercising as best as we can, and being online, looking after our small web hosting business and Zoom meetings and communications with family and friends. Thank goodness for internet and technology - but then again that’s what helps us to cope in the third world countries we have lived in for all these years.

———

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Anne and I are just fine Asher. We have been living such a simple life for years. In actuality it doesn't feel a lot different from our lifestyle in Central America.

It’s cold but the travel trailer is heated. Changing the propane tank every five days and emptying the toilet tank every seven days, gives us mandatory tasks to do each week that keep us active LOL. Our days are occupied eating (Anne is an excellent cook), exercising as best as we can, and being online, looking after our small web hosting business and Zoom meetings and communications with family and friends. Thank goodness for internet and technology - but then again that’s what helps us to cope in the third world countries we have lived in for all these years.

———
I recommend spending ~ $150 for a canopy living room!

70EB1399-1A6C-4DCE-BD3F-4C5B4480F037.jpeg

You regimen of things to do is going to be amazing for maintaining your good spirits. It’s that discipline that helps submarine crews keep mentally fit!

Asher