• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Monarch of the Glen. Scottish Stag...

Photographed this guy in the Highlands of Scotland.

46551582902_e98ea95b69_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wow!

I am gob-stoppered. That is a fabulous shot of a grand handsome animal. How old do you think he is?

Great pose!

Gordon, how did you plan this expedition and how long did you take to get this picture Without the animal smelling you and a carpeting off?

Asher

Wow!

I am gob-stoppered. That is a fabulous shot of a grand handsome animal. How old do you think he is?

Great pose!

Gordon, how did you plan this expedition and how long did you take to get this picture Without the animal smelling you and a carpeting off?

Asher

Hi Asher.
This Stag was photographed in Glencoe ( The Great Glen ) in the Scottish Highlands. I travel to the Great Glen every year on my birthday. The deer here are wild but are use to people feeding them by hand and tend to hang around to see if they are getting something tasty to eat. As a result they don't fear humans. This is the only place that Iam aware of that this interaction with wild deer can take place.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher.
This Stag was photographed in Glencoe ( The Great Glen ) in the Scottish Highlands. I travel to the Great Glen every year on my birthday. The deer here are wild but are use to people feeding them by hand and tend to hang around to see if they are getting something tasty to eat. As a result they don't fear humans. This is the only place that Iam aware of that this interaction with wild deer can take place.
Unfortunately the great photographers of bears get close and as a result others follow and then a person gets mauled and the tragic punishment is another grand animal gets hunted down and shot!

Here what is happening is beautiful and the animals and humans are safe.

Moose in Canada, however, can easily get angry when they interact with humans....

..... or come across a beautiful looking female at the park entrance that happens to be non-compliant as they are cast in bronze!

Asher