• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Antonio Correia

2021-05-26%4010.32.36-X4.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

Where was this? Is it near Setùbal?

The range of jagged steep rocky cliffs is commanding and so interesting.

What’s remarkable is the detail gathered by your camera. I simply love it as one gets drawn into so many overlapping compositions tgat demand attention.

I pay attention to heavens designs of rock faces as they are remarkable inspirations for my own design of Public Art Sculpture.

Thats why, a picture one might think is just a snapshot, can hold such great and sustained interest for me.

So forgive me unusual and seemingly excessive enthusiasm, but this image has an array of rock that inspires me a lot!

Asher

P.S. any chance you might post some blow ups of the magnificent rocks!

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Yes, “a bit my jagged”, covers it. I think of the sharp irregular edges that would slice a falling animal.

For me it’s uniquely fascinating and teaches me about natural forms and textures of ancient rock.!

52728560-B363-423C-96FC-2792315262B7.jpeg

It’s so rich in overlapping roundish regions of various Sienna tones, rust and green.

But my interest is selfish. I am educating myself on such natural beauty.

I have already collected extensive photographs of a remarkably sharper outcrop from a village in Bulgaria and used it to model a Public Art sculpture in textured steel for a hillside overlooking the ocean.

Asher