• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Music CD Publishing!

My band has recently recorded a demo and we want to get a professional package together to send to the usual potential clients. So we are looking for someone who does professional, value for money CD Duplication. We plan to publish around 1000 CDs with the relevant details (Band Name, Song Titles and Contact Details) printed on the CD. I have already done a Google search and got a few quotes from there but there’s nothing like hearing other people’s experiences! So if any of you have any recommendations or have come across such a provider please do let me know of them. Thanks!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi German,

Have you already engineered the final sound of your recordings? In any case, congrats. So you have the photograph for your album? You can also put that on the CD.

There are plenty of places to do this if you provide the artwork. There must be a scroe of places near you! We had some done in Santa Monica Ca. However, there is no need to go anywhere but local!

Good luck and maybe you'd share with us your music and the cover!

Asher

Alain Briot

pro member
Hello,

I do all the photography, design and layout by myself on my CD projects. I have completed 3 so far, and I am working on a 4th one. If you have the necessary skills, software and hardware that's the option I recommend.

If not most duplications companies offer in-house design and layout services. I have done all the duplicating so far through Discmakers (www.discmakers.com) and although I did not use their design services, I do know they offer that at an extra cost. My experience with discmakers has been excellent, and I recommend them if you are looking for a duplicating and design company.

Best regards,

Alain