• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My daughter and my daughter in law

Antonio Correia

123434214-M.jpg
123430692-M.jpg
123431961-M.jpg
123432366-M.jpg

Comments welcome please. :)
O0

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

I like the photo-booth spontanious fun of the pictures and can feel the fun quick relexed atmosphere.

Excellent skin. Your daughter has been using Oil of Olay?

Asher

Antonio Correia

Asher Kelman said:
Antonio,

I like the photo-booth spontanious fun of the pictures and can feel the fun quick relexed atmosphere.

Excellent skin. Your daughter has been using Oil of Olay?

Asher

Thank you Asher.
In fact she - the 2 first photos - had make up that day.
And I put some Gaussian blur ... after some little cloning...
The same treatment with the second young woman.
:)

Antonio Correia

Nicolas Claris said:
Hi antonio
on my own I find the blur action too obvious, not realistic... what tool/filter did you use?

I used Filter/Blur/Gaussian Blur
May be too strong ? ...
Thank you Nicolas.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Bonjour Antonio
Well, for that kind of work, I duplicate the layer, apply Noise Ninja (I always ask NNinja not to trust the profile of camera and click on Calculate then I tweak it around:
strength = 6 or 7
Softness = 6
Contrast = to taste
and generally keep the by default shrapening
Then I can work with the opacity of layer and finalize with some eraser where I don't need blur...

I always use NNinja before sharpening...

Clone stamp may be use for some skin defaults...

Hope it helps

Antonio Correia

Nicolas Claris said:
Bonjour Antonio
Well, for that kind of work, I duplicate the layer, apply Noise Ninja (I always ask NNinja not to trust the profile of camera and click on Calculate then I tweak it around:
strength = 6 or 7
Softness = 6
Contrast = to taste
and generally keep the by default shrapening
Then I can work with the opacity of layer and finalize with some eraser where I don't need blur...

I always use NNinja before sharpening...

Clone stamp may be use for some skin defaults...

Hope it helps
It's a complete different approch Nicolas.
And I do not have Ninja. :(
Thank you so much.

nicolas claris

Antonio
you should try, they have a demo, I'm sure you'll like it!
Of course I'm absolutely not connected in any way with Picturecode. I just find this little piece of sofware so good...

Antonio Correia

Nicolas Claris said:
Antonio
you should try, they have a demo, I'm sure you'll like it!
Of course I'm absolutely not connected in any way with Picturecode. I just find this little piece of sofware so good...

Merci Nicolas.
I'll have a look and try it.

Antonio Correia

As a matter of fact I had already read about this software some time ago.
I could remember it when I read that Michael Reichmann had commented it on Luminous Landscape.

Ivan Garcia

Antonio Correia said:
As a matter of fact I had already read about this software some time ago.
I could remember it when I read that Michael Reichmann had commented it on Luminous Landscape.
Antonio.
Noise ninja is a must, remember my bullfight shots? They were taken at ISO 3200; Noise ninja did a beautiful job on those. :)

Antonio Correia

Ivan Garcia said:
Antonio.
Noise ninja is a must, remember my bullfight shots? They were taken at ISO 3200; Noise ninja did a beautiful job on those. :)
Soon I'll be able to try it.
Not in the next few days, though... :)
I'm going to the Dominican Republic to the beach for a week (I hope to be able to show you some pictures of the place there) and then yes, I'll do the experiment.

nicolas claris

Antonio
have nice time on the "republican" beach ! in the meantime I'll be in Dusseldorf for 10 days in one of the very big halls of the "Boot Messe". Cold ! brrrr

When you'll be able to give try to Noise Ninja, be aware not to be tempted by the "plastic look" you may get if you don't lesser NN work. Please rember the settings I posted earlier in this trhead, then make your own decision.
You'll like it !

Say hello to the Dominican People for me!

Take care

Antonio Correia

Nicolas Claris said:
Antonio
have nice time on the "republican" beach ! in the meantime I'll be in Dusseldorf for 10 days in one of the very big halls of the "Boot Messe". Cold ! brrrr

When you'll be able to give try to Noise Ninja, be aware not to be tempted by the "plastic look" you may get if you don't lesser NN work. Please remember the settings I posted earlier in this thread, then make your own decision.
You'll like it !

Say hello to the Dominican People for me!

Take care

Nicolas,

I will say hello from Nicolas/France to the people of Dominican Republic on your behalf.

When I'll have the Ninja I will come here again to post and talk about it.

Thank you for the advice.

Have nice flights to Germany and shoot that cold !... :)
And shoot some nice boats in Boot Messe too. :)

Regards