• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My daughter's first BMW

Antonio Correia

113954318-M.jpg
113958623-M.jpg
113956668-M.jpg
113957463-M.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What beautiful people and such a fine car!

Good job, Antonio, I know it takes a lot of effort to bring up a child and pride when you know they are even better made than we are!

The taste in cars is excellent. Which model is that, BTW?

Oh, the camera?

Asher :)

Antonio Correia

Asher,
The camera is a 20D with the 430 EX flash, Stofen, 16-35 f/2.8 RAW file.
BTW The car is a BMW (I do know you were kidding) X3 2.0 Diesel 150 animals power, manual transmission.
Leather seats. A most for a 28 years old young woman.
This SUV i not available with automatic transmission.
She deserves it because she works (too hard I tell her)
:)

Asher Kelman

Antonio,

I think you are mistaken! ;)

TTBOMK, BMW doesn't make SUV's, that's for the plebeians, I guess they think. They haven't manufactured a single SUV according to the USA representatives. They only make SAV's, sports activity vehicles, which in the USA at least, come with automatic or manual transmission.

Asher

Antonio Correia

Asher Kelman said:
Antonio,

TTBOMK, BMW doesn't make Suvs, that's for the plebeians, I guess they think. They haven't manufactured a single SUV according to the USA representatives. They only make SAV's, sports activity vehicles, which in the USA at least, come with automatic or manual transmission.

Asher

What does TTBOMK stands for Asher ? Please ...

SUV for plebeians. Let me laugh....

May be in the States you don't have this engine. You spend too much petrol and you use very powerful cars...

Regards Asher ! Be Healthy !

Asher Kelman

To the best of my knowledge,

and be happy. You need to save more as she also needs a boat!

Asher

Jeff O'Neil

Asher Kelman said:
Antonio,

TTBOMK, BMW doesn't make SUV's, that's for the plebeians, I guess they think. They haven't manufactured a single SUV according to the USA representatives. They only make SAV's, sports activity vehicles, which in the USA at least, come with automatic or manual transmission.

Asher

BMW indeed does make SUV's. 2 models, The X3 and X5

We have them here in Canada but not with the diesel engines. Although it might be an option

Nice cars err truck..lets just call it a Vehicle!

Jeff

Antonio Correia

Jeff O'Neil said:
BMW indeed does make SUV's. 2 models, The X3 and X5

We have them here in Canada but not with the diesel engines. Although it might be an option

Nice cars err truck..lets just call it a Vehicle!

Jeff

You know Jeff, I don't like this X3 that much.
OK It's a Beemer and it has all the prestige...
I have rather mine or a 5...
My daughter loves this car and she was very happy indeed. She is needing the car also as a visit card.
To show to the clients, to impress.
She owns Springevents.

Regards

Asher Kelman

Antonio,

Great website! She must be a dynamo!

SUV = Sports Utility Vehicle, not something that BMW think they should sell you!

BMW philosophy is that Utility is something useful for the workers to get their jobs done.

Activity is more for the achievers, those who have fun, do a lot of expensive sports, ski, travel to Portugal and sail the Yachts that Nicolas photographs!

So these vehicles don't even have parts inside the cabin, just "appointments"!

See how privileged we are!

I feel younger and more active already!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Asher Kelman said:
Antonio,

Great website! She must be a dynamo!

SUV = Sports Utility Vehicle, not something that BMW think they should sell you!

BMW philosophy is that Utility is something useful for the workers to get their jobs done.

Activity is more for the achievers, those who have fun, do a lot of expensive sports, ski, travel to Portugal and sail the Yachts that Nicolas photographs!

So these vehicles don't even have parts inside the cabin, just "appointments"!

See how privileged we are!

I feel younger and more active already!

Asher

See what I mean ?

She did fine getting the X3.

It's prestige.

When people - and this is all around the World - see other people dawn the tendency is to put that person even more dawn.

But, if people sees someone riding a nice car and well dressed then that will impresses and makes respect.

Stupid isn't it ?