• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My M8 at a wedding

Jack_Flesher

That is so true Asher! I was right on the dance floor with those kids --- and I am a big guy --- and they never broke stride, avoided or even posed for me. They just went on with their dance as though I was transparent. If I had the DSLR and was that close, I'm sure they would have reacted a bit differently.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There are just two reactions to that camera

1. Is that the M8? Beautiful! Oh my god I have a Leica too let me go to my car and show you my M4 and all my lenses!

2. Hmm? How many megas does it have and what X does it zoom?

Asher

James Roberts

There are just two reactions to that camera

1. Is that the M8? Beautiful! Oh my god I have a Leica too let me go to my car and show you my M4 and all my lenses!

2. Hmm? How many megas does it have and what X does it zoom?

Asher

Asher--don't forget the most common reaction (after "not noticing it at all"):

"you're a pro and you still use that old fashioned thing? Wait... it's *digital*??"

LOL!!

Great shots Jack. Yep--it's always hard to get the kids with the 70-200 IS... unless you're half-way cross the room. Then your eyes better be pretty good :)