• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My wife and I were cleaning out the garage today

Jim Olson

I found a LIFE Magazine from Dec 25th 1970
I was in college taking photography.
I also found my textbook & notes

IMG_20200407_183843.jpg

IMG_20200407_183916_resized.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fabulous!

I love it!

I looked for your name in the credits! couldn’t find it!

So I looked for mine, couldn’t find it either!

Asher

Martinkatan

I feel sorry for you. When I decided to clean up my garage, I spent the whole day cleaning it up, and then I didn't finish cleaning it. At some point, I lost the desire. In general, I probably would never have cleaned there. Still, there was a terrible stench in the garage, which began to penetrate into the house. I asked a friend for help, and he advised me to call 0480 019 149. To be honest, I found it suspicious because my friend never just helped. He always asked for something in return. I thought it was some kind of joke and decided to see who this number belongs to. As it turned out, it belongs to niftytilecleaning.com.au, and this is a real cleaning service. I was at a loss because my friend helped me and didn't ask for anything in return. But I needn't have worried. A month later, he remembered how he helped me and asked me to clean his car.

Last edited: