• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New book: Mastering Landscape Photography by Alain Briot

Alain Briot

pro member
Book%20Cover.jpg

Mastering Landscape Photography, featuring my Aesthetics and Photography series of essays, is scheduled to be published this November. The essays in the book have been entirely revised and professionally edited. The book size is 8"x11" with 280 pages. A large number of full-page photographs have been added. These photographs do not appear in the online or PDF versions of my essays.

When the book is published I will offer a limited number of signed copies with companion prints on my website. This print will be one of the photographs featured in the book.

To join the pre-announcement list, simply email me at alain@beautiful-landscape.com with "Mastering Landscape Photography" in the subject line.