• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! New Collaborators 2019

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A new friend, Heidi, a server, mother of two:

Asher Kelman: “Heidi”

I am so impressed by her self confidence sense of worth and happiness that I have asked her to collaborate in art as my muse

Asher Kelman

I visited the Getty Center!

Here’s Larissa:

Asher Kelman: Larissa in Knit Sweater

On the train back down the hillside, I noticed this lovely lady next to me. She was wearing a hand knitted sweater. I asked her if she made it.

Reminded me of my mother knitting even when she was asleep!

Someone suggested to her that she get me to take her photograph because I have a major camera and therefore must be good!

So when we disembarked we went to a fence by the exit and took some pictures in the shade.

Asher

Jerome Marot

There is no link "here", which is a pity because I would love to know the answer: did Larissa knit that sweater herself?

Asher Kelman

There is no link "here", which is a pity because I would love to know the answer: did Larissa knit that sweater herself?
Oops! I corrected it. But in the following images she changed into a sheet. The sweater was not hand-knitted by her, but shop bought!

When she returns we will try to take more with that sweater again!

Asher

James Lemon

Well I'm impressed. You picked her up on a train and then got her to strip for you. You must have a great line.

I have hung out with Asher in Beverly Hills . I can assure you that he is a smooth operator. There aren’t enough OOOO’s in smooth to describe his gift.

Best,regards
James

Asher Kelman

Well I'm impressed. You picked her up on a train and then got her to strip for you. You must have a great line.
Peter, Doug and James,

I don’t ask the model to undress. It’s up to her to decide what photographs she sees on my website or walls, she wishes to emulate!

Being older, meeting my wife and having a formal huge studio and changing rooms does set an air of professionalism that is reassuring. Having a chaperone is another great idea. Worth the expense!

Asher