• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

No. 18, 33 Meters Squared

George Holroyd

Another nude from my current body of work. This particular shot was deliberately posed to take advantage of the shadow patterns being cast onto the hardwood floor of our apartment.

no-18.jpg

George Holroyd: No. 18

From the series "33 Meters Squared"

Any and all feedback and criticism is welcomed.[/QUOTE]

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Another nude from my current body of work. This particular shot was deliberately posed to take advantage of the shadow patterns being cast onto the hardwood floor of our apartment.

no-18.jpg

George Holroyd: No. 18

From the series "33 Meters Squared"

George,

I immediately thought of Joan of Arc, imprisoned with a shadow of a crucifix on her young body. This is an unusual nude study and has a sense of the body being wrapped by the room in a tight bondage. However, there's no pain.

Asher