• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Not a candid

fahim mohammed

p1267709926-6.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Fahim,

You have done well here. Gritty, and a good range of tones. He is quite amiable and has some apparent authority. He's an actor perhaps?

He looks so European, Asian and Native American all in one package...and charming.

What's the story. The thousand words did not include his story!

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Asher, I guess, she's a woman ...
Fahim, that one is a gem, in a classical master mode!
(uh, sometimes I wish I could express myself in german ...) ;-))

fahim mohammed

Thanks Asher.

Elderly woman from the Naxi tribe. No story really. I went to visit their village. My guide asked her if I could take a photograph.

The result of which you see here.

Warmest regards.

Fahim,

You have done well here. Gritty, and a good range of tones. He is quite amiable and has some apparent authority. He's an actor perhaps?

He looks so European, Asian and Native American all in one package...and charming.

What's the story. The thousand words did not include his story!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Asher.

Elderly woman from the Naxi tribe. No story really. I went to visit their village. My guide asked her if I could take a photograph.

The result of which you see here.

Warmest regards.

Fahim, you most fortunate fellow!

Does she dress up like that every day, or she knew an important tourist was on his way?

.......was this village on your planned itinerary before you started the journey. IOW, how on earth did this meeting come about?

Do you have pictures of the village houses, stores, public spaces and market/ shops and shrines?

Is the village supported by tourist traffic or are there fields, workshops or factories nearby or folk have gone industry like weaving?

Asher

fahim mohammed

At the foothills of the Jade Snow Dragon Mountain lies a village. I was told about it.
Up in the hills is where I do not go. But this time, why not.

So instead of a local market or something I went there. I am told she dresses up like this for the tourists
that might come along there. She didn't ask, but who could not give her something for a chance to grab such a photograph.

Best.

Fathom, you most fortunate fellow!

Does she dress up like that every day, or she knew an important tourist was on his way?

.......was this village on your planned itinerary before you started the journey. IOW, how on earth did this meeting come about?

Asher