• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

(NSFW) Product Shot Fashion Collar

So this is a partial experiment in seeing if I have done the NSFW tagging correctly.
While no nudity, since it is cuffs and collars this is basically a couple of "safe" image to try with for the first time.

The purpose of these shots is product photography, in that I am trying to show off the collar to get people to buy them.
I welcome comments aimed at helping me with THAT purpose.

Asher, if I put in wrong forum let me know, fix if you can, delete if you have to.
I was not sure of the nudity for this sub forum, so did not include the third shot of this product taken for sites that allow nudity.

For others, Riann Nova (pronounced RYAN) is a traveling model, who also happens to be a submissive in her non-model relationships, however she is NOT a submissive model so don't expect her to be if you work with her. She is friendly and professional though.
She loves doing fetish and art nude photography categories, which makes her a better model for my products. So I have worked with her a couple of times when she happened to be coming through my area.

Triple Goddess_Web.jpg

Triple Goddess Collar and Heart Cuffs_web.jpg

The product shots were taken at the same session as the dancing ones, I personally wish I could afford to just do the fun ones, but I have to make money, so also have to do the product shots.

My only self comment is I wish I could have gotten just a hint more smile in these pictures, just a hint more though.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I must say, Tim, this is a total revelation to me and interesting as it’s part of the diverse human experience.

I have never seen such leather!

........just leather pants: lederhosen from germany, sleek leather high fashion skin-tight pants for women and sport or tailored leather jackets.

Now that I think of it, perhaps I saw such art but it’s blended into a “look”.

Asher

Jerome Marot

It is not my area of expertise, but I remember having seen similar leather collars and cuffs worn at the local pride walk. I understand they are used for domination play.

It is uncommon, at least to me, to see skin looking natural in photography. Is the particular aesthetics part of the product marketing? Have you considered using some kind of body makeup or, maybe, using one of the available skin filters?

The model has a web site, BTW: https://www.riannnova.com She also posts on pinterest and instagram, but these sites require an account to show more than a tiny sample.

I had forgotten this post was here.

To answer Jerome's question.
It has become fashionable lately to not use an airbrush tool on a model's skin (or at least not as much). I was doing it frequently as I liked the look of smoother skin, and for products I have to make sure they are not touched up if at all possible, so would have to mask those off. But then I started getting request not to airbrush for model portfolios about 5-7 or more years ago, so I stopped over time.

My favorite filter was Kodak/ASF GEM, it did an outstanding job getting rid of small blemishes, while leaving a lot of detail. But has not been supported for many years. I do still have it working (maybe) on one much older computer that I am not sure still works. it has been long enough I can't even remember the name of the next best one I liked for doing more than a head shot once I could no longer use the ASF one. Portrait professional was good for head shots, but had issues doing more than shoulders, so was not advisable for nude model images. My current computer does not have any of those filters as I stopped doing that completely a few years ago.

And that model, Riannnova, also has a Model Mayhem portfolio, at least four facebook pages (because they keep putting her in facebook jail for 30 days, so she starts a new one because she had someone reporting her even if it met standards and facebook blocks first asks questions later, although the latest apparently was accidently her fault. I follow her because I would like to shoot with her again at some point, but have been told I have to cut back on redheads ;)

Jerome Marot

As I said: it is uncommon. OTOH, you are addressing a particular crowd and they may have more experience of what human skin looks like than the usual crowd.