• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

NSFW: The Barcelona Album

Daniel Bauer

Hi,

I'd like to introduce my photo book project "The Barcelona Album".

page_099_IMG_0291_1.jpg

During the last 5 years I photographed many women in Barcelona.
I encouraged them to explore their sensuality in front of my camera without limits and invited them
to move freely without imitating the typical glamour poses or pretending something they didn't feel.

I hope you like it!
Have a beautiful day!

I am creating a photography book with 140 pages of full-page and double-page intense, sensitive and emotional art nude images.

"The Barcelona Album" is my third monographic photo book, but my first self-published one and my first print-on-demand project.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Daniel started this project on indiegogo to help financing the project.

Of course you are warmly welcome to contribute, but he'd also appreciate very much, if you spread the word, tell your friends, share the project page in your social media sites...

Asher