• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nude model on a chair with a rope

Model: Hope of Irish and Cherokee descent. She is an art student and has worked with me for eight sessions over a two-year period.

Camera: Mamiya RZ67 with Leaf Aptus digital back
f/22.
1/400 sec.
110mm lens
ISO 25

Light 1: 86" silver umbrella, back right
Light 2: 86" umbrella box, back left

The rope is 3/8-inch twisted manila, typically used in landscaping.
Background is 9-foot seamless super-white paper. Semi-gloss white tile board is used for the floor.

More of model Hope on my site

What reflector do you have in the front, or are there white walls?

Asher

No reflector. I can't recall, but I usually have a black curtain behind me. There will be some bounce from the ceiling and the white tile board under her. The umbrellas are 7 feet in diameter and rather close (just out of the frame) so a good bit of light wraps around the model too.

Aaron

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Model: Hope of Irish and Cherokee descent. She is an art student and has worked with me for eight sessions over a two-year period.

f/22.
1/400 sec.
110mm lens
ISO 25

Background is 9-foot seamless super-white paper. Semi-gloss white tile board is used for the floor.

Aaron,

The use of the rope like this makes for an interesting dynamic. I was surprised that the rope was twisted manilla. I was looking at similar rope tonight and didn't buy it as it was some polymer; seemed "fake" and I thought myself fussy. The sheen on artificial fibers of synthetic rope not as attractive. The lighting really works well and the reflective surface on the floor and the huge size of the two lights work well. good job.

Asher

I really like this. The swaying of the rope gives the whole image movement. She's not in the least tied down, to me she feels strong. I immediately felt as if she was a sea captain on a huge sail boat ready to whip out her telescope. I know that sounds ridiculous I can't explain why it is just the feeling I get when I look at this. Perhaps it is the type of rope. Anyways, I really like it and think it is really solid work.

The tile panel on the floor? is that the inexpensive Costco tile? Looks really good, I may have to pick some up next time I'm in Montreal, as there is no Costco where I live.

Asher Kelman

I really like this. The swaying of the rope gives the whole image movement. She's not in the least tied down, to me she feels strong. I immediately felt as if she was a sea captain on a huge sail boat ready to whip out her telescope.

Maggie,

Perfect! Wish I thought of that. Seems obvious now!

Asher

Aaron,

...I was surprised that the rope was twisted manilla. I was looking at similar rope tonight and didn't buy it as it was some polymer; seemed "fake" and I thought myself fussy. The sheen on artificial fibers of synthetic rope not as attractive...

Asher

I'd never heard of twisted manilla before this. Lowe's sells it by the foot. Multiply the diameter of your model by Pi and multiply that by how many times you want the rope to go around. I was looking for something very specific, natural fibers, not shiny, fraying a bit. It makes quite a mess on the tile board, by the way. Use a broom between setups.

...She's not in the least tied down, to me she feels strong....

The tile panel on the floor? is that the inexpensive Costco tile? Looks really good, I may have to pick some up next time I'm in Montreal, as there is no Costco where I live.

I know there is a reason I keep coming back to this forum. Not much activity, but the comments are good. I'm amazed how many folks on other sites refer to this as a "bondage" shot. Worst knot tying in a bondage shot, in that case.

Tile board is used to simulate tile walls. It is usually textured to look like installed ceramic tile, but you can get is smooth like this one. I bought it at Lowe's or Home Dept. Drill a hole in two corners and hang it up when not in use. It is easy to clean, stands up to abuse, and gouges can be painted.

Asher Kelman

I know there is a reason I keep coming back to this forum. Not much activity, but the comments are good.

Yes, we're not a large room but we do take notice of good pictures!

Tile board is used to simulate tile walls. It is usually textured to look like installed ceramic tile, but you can get is smooth like this one. I bought it at Lowe's or Home Dept. Drill a hole in two corners and hang it up when not in use. It is easy to clean, stands up to abuse, and gouges can be painted.

Aaron,

This is generous help, sharing this simple way of getting a reflective floor/ b.g. so easily! :)

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Nice tits. Can you move the rope a bit?
I know how to tie a good reef knot. Call me next time and I'll drop around.
Unfortunately, I don't find the photo gratuitous enough for me. I gave up reading Penthouse for the articles during puberty.
It's amusing to find that the older I get the more painful youth is to see on others yet obsessional it is for me to stare at.
Thanks A.K for the pain and the pleasure.

Asher Kelman

Nice tits. Can you move the rope a bit?

Funny Tom,

Only guy I know who uses "tits" to refer to anything but birds like this, LOL is Will and I chastise him constantly for it! To me seeing "tits" of women is no turn on.
However, the breasts feed babies and entice men and are wonderful to look at. Part of the glue between man and woman!

Am I a snob? Maybe or just old fashioned and won't admit it!

I'm happy to see the work, but she doesn't need to move the rope, that is, not just yet! :)

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Funny Tom,

Only guy I know who uses "tits" to refer to anything but birds like this, LOL is Will and I chastise him constantly for it! To me seeing "tits" of women is no turn on.
However, the breasts feed babies and entice men and are wonderful to look at. Part of the glue between man and woman!

Am I a snob? Maybe or just old fashioned and won't admit it!

I'm happy to see the work, but she doesn't need to move the rope, that is, not just yet! :)

Asher

That's my man, Will. Stick it to Asher. Tits are good. If I had them I wouldn't get anything done all day.
Are you a snob and/or old fashioned? Absolutely. (Never ask a question if you are cautious of the answer). I bet you drive an Audi and have a pair of white shoes in the wardrobe somewhere, you still comb your hair, tie your laces and wear a singlet under your shirt. Oh, and striped pajamas.
You don't have to admit it, Asher. The futility of admission or denial is irrelevent. The story from my perspective is far more interesting.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I'm depressed.
Is there anyone out there who just likes nice tits?
Am I the only one?
Is there a man among you who will admit it?
Do I need help?
I told my grandson about some research I read where blokes think of sex every 2.5 minutes. He asked me if I knew what they thought about in between. Love that boy. A man after my own heart ( and other body parts)

Asher Kelman

This is where the subject started, Tom, so I thought it was just a natural follow up to our little chat and you had accidentally posted in the wrong naked thread, LOL!!! Did I screw up? Looks like it then!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I cannot beat your stories! fictive is my whole world! :)

Essentially, language evokes associations.

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
This is where the subject started, Tom, so I thought it was just a natural follow up to our little chat and you had accidentally posted in the wrong naked thread, LOL!!! Did I screw up? Looks like it then!

Asher

If you had done that in this house you would be a dead man by now. You may think I'm blunt and uncouth but shift anything where Christine leaves it and you would be watching her eat your heart with a steak knife, it would happen that quick.
This is a lesson I have learnt the hard way, Asher. Let me save you the pain.
In the words of someone beautiful and dangerous "I meant it to be there" (spoken slowly and in a low and monotone Manchester accent.)
Even now, as I hear her enter the house, my blood has momentarily stopped flowing.

Asher Kelman

That's my man, Will. Stick it to Asher. Tits are good. If I had them I wouldn't get anything done all day.
Are you a snob and/or old fashioned? Absolutely. (Never ask a question if you are cautious of the answer). I bet you drive an Audi and have a pair of white shoes in the wardrobe somewhere, you still comb your hair, tie your laces and wear a singlet under your shirt. Oh, and striped pajamas.
You don't have to admit it, Asher. The futility of admission or denial is irrelevent. The story from my perspective is far more interesting.

Just for the record:

Tits? A horrible word except for birds.

Audi" Never, I drive a BMW but have never washed it in 10 years.

Comb hair? Never! If need be, two swipes of a brush.

White Shoes: You're joking?

Stripped pajamas? .....?? Pajamas? not since I was 10!

Singlet under shirt? Absolutely never!

Asher

Asher Kelman

f/22.
1/400 sec.
110mm lens
ISO 25

Aaron?

I do like the lighting. You say the lights are both behind her. But then is there a white wall or reflector?? That would make sense.

Asher