• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

nude underexposed

Tom dinning

Registrant*
There is something that can be appreciated in a person well dressed.
Knowing what to wear when and how is an art in itself. Then stepping into the street for others to admire is art on the move.
Then it ends and holds for a moment in a pose created by herself; a part of the daily routine.
For a single moment I can enjoy the imagery, the form, the naturalness of it all.
Its not just the form but the form in context that allows the photograph to be taken. My hert flutters for a moment. Style is everything and I am here to take it in.

_DSF8883 by Tom Dinning, on Flickr

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well Tom,

This is the essence that can be also seen with an exceptional nude model who is just as comfortable with her form! Just that this lady obeys cultural norms and additionally can use artistic boosts to her shapes impact with dark tites and boots that arch her calves and the like! To achieve this impact without clothes is unusual!

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Well Tom,

This is the essence that can be also seen with an exceptional nude model who is just as comfortable with her form! Just that this lady obeys cultural norms and additionally can use artistic boosts to her shapes impact with dark tites and boots that arch her calves and the like! To achieve this impact without clothes is unusual!

Asher

I don't see a lot of women walking down the street stark naked these days, Ash, comfortable or not with their form.