• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Oto-Etsu

Michael Nagel

During a vernissage with photos from Michael Sanitfaller I had the occasion to see a performance of Oto-Etsu.

The Artists

Preparation

All photos taken at the vernissage " schneesturm " Feb 3rd, 2012 at the Gallery Patrizia Zewe, München. Thanks for the permission to show these photos.

More to follow...

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

La suite

Here are two more:

All photos taken at the vernissage " schneesturm " Feb 3rd, 2012 at the Gallery Patrizia Zewe, München. Thanks for the permission to show these photos.

Best regards,
Michael

Doug Kerr

Hi, Michael,

Lovely! Thanks so much.

So, how many strings does a sanshin have, anyway?

Best regards,

Doug

Michael Nagel

Michael, soothing, subtle and images that speak quietly.

Therein lies their attraction for me.

Excellent sir.
Fahim. thank you! I feel honored reading these lines from you.

Hi Michael,

Must have been an enjoyable event. Very good captures.

Regards,

Ruben
Ruben, thank you. I hope that I could transmit a fraction of the pleasure it was for me to be there.

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The Artists

Preparation

Nigel,

You have witnessed a truly remarkable but extraordinary beauty. I am in love with your work here. If you transferred to us this much, what an experience it must have been to be present in that room.

I rank these last two very highly. Thanks so much for sharing these cultural treasures.

Asher

Michael Nagel

Ben,

Thank you - you picked my favourite photo of the series and the one I had in my mind when the performance started. This is the closest I could get to my imagination.

Asher,

Thank you! It was a remarkable evening and I am glad that I could share a fraction of it here.

The subtle nuances were an important element both in the music performed and in the photos shown. Here are two more impressions:

Best regards,
Michael