• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photographer Contract in english

Thomas Krueger

Since english is not my mother language I'm looking for a generic photographer contract in english (asap!) to add to my german and italian contract forms.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Thomas,

Welcome to you!

What kind of contract are you looking for:

Model release? Work for hire? License of Picture? Wedding?

Unless you specifiy exactly what is the purpose of the contract, it might be difficult to answer you.

Further, you might get a text in English, but of course you recognize the obvious that jurisdiction and laws change by place the picture is taken and place it might be used.

So you might also provide an idea of location.

If you are looking to see what clauses one generally includes in a particular aspect of photography, then if you specify that, people might be even more willing to give an opinion.

One thing is for sure: no advice here, even from a lawyer can be taken as anything but a list of topics to include when consulting with a lawyer.

This having been said, you might fill in the details of your request and hopefully lots of great suggestions might follow!

Asher

P.S. A very gentle reminder: send MT a your First and Last name, he needs it!