• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Playing with the mobile - Setubal - Portugal

Antonio Correia

114325897-M.jpg
114326385-M.jpg
114328130-M.jpg
114326795-M.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That second picture would make a nice avatar. No one is allowed them here with two exceptions:

Andrew Rodney's, (since his application of His Master Voice recording Logo for his "Digital Dog" identity occurred way before we banned all avatars) and now you can add yours!

No one else! This is just an occaisional spasm of my heart, like seeing a rare beautiful girl!

No offense to anyone else.

Asher

pm me is you want to use it and I'll allow it.

Antonio Correia

Asher Kelman said:
That second picture would make a nice avatar. No one is allowed them here with two exceptions:

Andrew Rodney since it is so good and now you can add yours!

No one else! This is just an occaisional spasm of my heart, like seeing a rare beautiful girl!

No offense to anyone else.

Asher

pm me is you want to use it and I'll allow it.

:) :) What size Asher ?