• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Postcards from Kiev, Ukraine

fahim mohammed

iPhone. Yesterday.

p3347876184-5.jpg

fahim mohammed

Thanks a bunch folks.

She don't wear no shoes except these since her Plantis..she is traveling alone. It was on a whim. We booked the flight, hotel and airport taxi.
She should be returning home today or tomorrow.

My travel is very limited nowadays.

Take care y'all.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks a bunch folks.

She don't wear no shoes except these since her Plantis..she is traveling alone. It was on a whim. We booked the flight, hotel and airport taxi.
She should be returning home today or tomorrow.

My travel is very limited nowadays.

Take care y'all.
Some day,

Wendy and I should join you. Perhaps a cruise on a canal on Holland or there’s always Paris, Bordeaux and Munich!

Venice ain’t bad either!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asked, for churches, Asher?

Here we go....

p3351683114-6.jpg

She had her beloved Fuji X-T1 and the 18-55mm zoom. This camera combo has literally traveled around the word.
The covering is peeling off. I know about the X-T3. But a brand new X-T2 is on sale for $900.00
Unbelievable price for a superb camera.

That church should get all our attention but Ayesha your wonderful wife steals the show! What camera is she using these days?

Oh, it was an iPhone, I see it now!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asked, for churches, Asher?

Here we go....

p3351683114-6.jpg

She had her beloved Fuji X-T1 and the 18-55mm zoom. This camera combo has literally traveled around the word.
The covering is peeling off. I know about the X-T3. But a brand new X-T2 is on sale for $900.00
Unbelievable price for a superb camera.
That is so beautiful! The green of weathered copper goes well with gold!

Tell her how admirable her shots are!

...and yes it’s a wonderful camera.

Today, would that be your choice again?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Thanks Asher.
Of course she is back. She loves the camera. But I shall let her handle the X-T3. 3rd gen. Fuji.
Me, I think I shall commit to Fuji X-Trans, not withstanding my slight paranoia re: green, low contrast foliage with the X-Trans.
Ayesha and I would really like a cruise down some river sometime with Wendy and yourself.

p3352008616-6.jpg

Center Of Kiev​

Asher Kelman

Beautifully composed. Antonio’s spouse, Luisa an accomplished literary scholar and fabulous cook, also happens to have a developed talent for really fine photography!

Wendy, doesn’t boast, but her cell phone pictures often outclass my own!

....and the pantry is full of food and lunch is ready!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I just realized there is a unique public art sculpture here. I missed it because Aisha captured the richly decorated golden dimes ahead and the copper clad roofs, weathered green on the right.

I had thought that there was a superb arch in the walls of the buildings on the left. But this was in fact the highly mirror-polished stainless steel egg-shaped sphere, about 5 meters high!

It’s so huge that I thought it was an open passageway!

Asher