• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Raining cats & dogs...

Nill Toulme

Evil Kitties of Doom...

CRW_2337_E.jpg

Otis in repose...

1D2-30455.jpg

Josie investigating an unusual fish...

1D2-10186.jpg

Portrait of the Mouser as a Young Man...

Otis.jpg

Whew... glad we got that out of the way!

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Don Lashier

> Evil Kitties of Doom...

I don't see a fish in there? ? ?

> Otis in repose...

Now that's what we're looking for! A work of art. Something you'd be proud to frame and hang on the wall.

> Portrait of the Mouser as a Young Man...

This is nice too (despite being on the lawn ;) )

- DL

Nill Toulme

Don Lashier said:
> Evil Kitties of Doom...

I don't see a fish in there? ? ?
They were just double-checking to see if there was another one...

> Otis in repose...

Now that's what we're looking for! A work of art. Something you'd be proud to frame and hang on the wall.
Otis is actually more of a sportsman than an artist. Yesterday he had a hat trick — two voles and a rat.

He does get fairly artistic in his gift arrangements occasionally though, but certainly nothing you'd want to hang on the wall. ;-)

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Mary Bull

I love them all!

In "Portrait of the Mouser as a Young Man* Otis definitely displays the characteristics of the Egyptian Royal line.

Now, Josie, what can I say? Reckon she would share? Or at least give me a kiss?

Mary

Dierk Haasis

pro member
I am still waiting for pictures of those pets we all share - well species-wise - and which are much more photogenic: house spiders, slickers, lice, fleas [you cat owners ...], ticks, Blattidae ...

Nill Toulme

Dierk Haasis said:
I am still waiting for pictures of those pets we all share - well species-wise - and which are much more photogenic: house spiders, slickers, lice, fleas [you cat owners ...], ticks, Blattidae ...

Sorry, I left out Buzz (and he's highly offended).

S400-00391.jpg

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Don Lashier

Dierk Haasis said:

How about a cat about to eat a bug?

040507-027221.jpg

- DL

KrisCarnmarker

Portrait of the Mouser as a Young Man. What a wonderful expression! I wonder what he (she?) is thinking.

Don, I love that picture! Cats really do have insatiable curiosity.