• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Red-shouldered Hawk

Don Ferguson Jr.

Walked up on this Red-shouldered Hawk.
Don

9B39ACE2-6D13-468A-AE54-7BED7196EDCA.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Don,

Yours is fabulous and regal!

We once had a juvenile in an olive tress in my garden! Was amazed. Never returned!

Asher

Don Ferguson Jr.

Thanks, y'all ! I had a short time to fire off a couple shots before he flew. Loving the Canon R5. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM @560mm.
Don

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So, Don,

How well did Canon match the R5 to the 100-400 EF lens? Is it just as responsive as with a DSLR?

Asher

Don Ferguson Jr.

Asher, it works better. A friend has the new RF 100-500 and I just cannot justify getting one right now as Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II performs so well on R5. Those Thunderbird and airshow photos posted from this fall were with R5 100-400.
Don

Last edited: