• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Requests for OPF forum modifications or corrections

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi everyone.

Please add here any requests for corrections of malfunction/errors or ideas for improvement.

Those they can be tackled immediately will go on

TO DO LIST #2 for U.S. based Russ, the technical assistant working with us for “style”

1. Email notifications when post is added to a watched or authored thread: where are the controls?
None coming through for António Correia and others
2. Moving posts/threads: removing posts by admin?

3. Choice of b.g. Like Cambridge Color labeled “Choices of page b.g. Color”

The rest will go to our planned programming changes with out programming consultant, Slavic in the U.K.

1. Front landing pages
  2. Gallery flexible to wishes of each photographer or videographer
  3. Sale of images?
  4. Licensing of images

Note OPF has never copyright or business rights/interests in members images!

ADMIN TO DO LIST

Convert site to HTTPS

Doug Kerr

1. The ability to upload images for embedment in posts. (This is distinct from any concept of "galleries".)

2. The ability to center images embedded in posts.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
1. The ability to upload images for embedment in posts. (This is distinct from any concept of "galleries".)

2. The ability to center images embedded in posts.

Best regards,

Doug
Thanks Doug,

Of course we are going to be uploading images but I have to find out if that makes it more complicated to have galleries. I will ask in the am. I have paid for the already prebuilt gallery addon and have enough hosting space! So I just have to get the methodology!

Asher