• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sad Time for the USA and Democracy!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

CNN: Trumps Mob Beat Police
with American Flag, Clubs & a Crutch

Sad day for the USA!

Those who claim to support our country and claim to be patriots savage policemen trying to protect legislators.

I watched with tears!

Asher

Asher Kelman

ED9D8F42-1B49-4B34-A0AE-4C7E08A5D3A5.jpeg

Asher Kelman

Astonished to read that from all over the country, police officers, Sheriffs, Firemen, veterans, a lieutenant colonel, a police chief participated in the insurrection.

Horrifyingly worse numerous capital police bought the Trump lie that “The election was stolen from Trump” and more than a few appear to have purposely aided and abetted the mob!

We have a dangerous situation where a growing number of whites supremacists and racists join the military to get military training.

We now have the results of this long term radicalization encouraged in Trumps vase!

Ashef

Asher Kelman

Did this beating happen during the assault on the Capitol?
Yes, many times over.

One policeman dead many injured!

One Officer committed suicide the next day!

In my family, a coworker of 28 shot him self. So grieved that Trump won but the election was “stolen”! His supporters believe that lie that has been going on for 4 years that the media is all lies!

Asher

James Lemon

Pentagon! Read current news in the Times of London, BBC, NYT, Washington Post!

The military can grant a “moral waiver” to allow a convicted criminal or otherwise ineligible person into the armed forces, and the percentage of recruits granted such waivers grew from 16.7 percent in 2003 to 19.6 percent in 2006, according to Pentagon data obtained by the Palm Center in a 2007 Freedom of Information Act request. But the Pentagon says no waiver exists for participation in extremist organizations. Highly unlikely that the military is infiltrated by a bunch of skinheads branded with hate symbols.

naziskintat.jpg

Last edited:

Jerome Marot

Yes, many times over.
One policeman dead many injured!

So this thread is about the political rally at the Capitol and the events which followed it. I have my own opinion about these. As usual, people notice what was present but do not notice what was not there.

Asher Kelman

So this thread is about the political rally at the Capitol and the events which followed it. I have my own opinion about these. As usual, people notice what was present but do not notice what was not there.
So, Jérôme,

What are you referring to!

Asher

James Lemon

According to the DC Mayor on the morning of Jan 06 2021 everything was supposed to be in control. Whatever the breakdown in the chain of command was heads will roll over this security breach.

Asher Kelman

You are not answering the question.
What was not there was an appropriate protection force secure doors and windows and for those who broke in and refused to withdraw, a posture of overwhelming force with willingness if need be, to shoot to kill.

Asher

Asher Kelman

I don't think this will happen.
It’s happened already. Chief of Capital Police and the two “Sergeant of Arms“ for respectively The Senate and House Security we’re forced to resign.

Whatcwill happen, I think is as follows:

1. The District of Colombia, until now subservient to the Presidents whim, will become a State. This will increase by two the Democrats majority in the House and similarly two extra Democratic Senators Will tip the balance to the Democrats in the Senate.

2. The New State of Washington DC will have control over its own Citizen armed militia, ie “National Guard” and winter have to beg for protection from the White House!

3. Various enablers will be charged under the 14th amendment and booted out of the Senate or House. They have already lost much industrial funding and access to social media is being scrutinized!

4. There will be reforms so that a lot of norms against self dealing and in support of expected decency will become enshrined in law.

5. we will be a stronger democracy as we now realize how easy it is to be threatened by lies

Asher

Jerome Marot

What was not there was an appropriate protection force secure doors and windows and for those who broke in and refused to withdraw, a posture of overwhelming force with willingness if need be, to shoot to kill.

I don't think this is correct. You may want to look for the video of the MAGA woman who was shot dead.

Let me ask the question differently. Your country, the USA, has a proven track record of organizing coups and counter-coups all over the planet. Anywhere on the planet, if a government is replaced by a puppet under the threat of an irate mob, you can be almost sure that the CIA is involved. The USA has violently overthrown elected governments for over a century. My own country, France, is only second or maybe third, but we are only so big.

Do you really think that a coup could be organized within the continental USA, right at the seat of the government with an uneducated mob talking via a second rate social app without the USA secret service knowing? If you do believe that, ask your tax money back.

Conversely, would the USA secret service have organized a coup, do you expect that the main figure would be a half naked man in pajamas with a dead animal on his head? Come on!

Therefore, what do you see in successful coups and you did not see in this one?

Asher Kelman

I may be wrong, but I think that these people are changed each time a new president is elected.
No, they are 10-15 year permanent honored positions of great trust and supposed to have sworn loyalty to the elected Congressional Relresentatives and Senators NOT the President or right-wing/Christian militias.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Jérôme,

Colonialist interference by France, The UK, Belgium, Holland, Cuba has declined. By Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the USA it has continuously increased.

But these manipulations are pretty well known. Everyone is well aware wo is meddling and how and where!

In the USA itself, contrast, there has been a very, snail’s pace coup by Trump over the past 5 years with him having prepared fo this for a decade before hand. He works on exploiting hatred and getting folk to disbelief the media and prepare his base for the truth, the alternative facts from himself.

Without him being disbarred, with some $250 million in a war chest from his gullible supporters who believed his lies tgat he won the election, he has a very high chance of getting the Oresidency in 2024.

The Republicans don’t want that!

Many republican legislators are truly terrified of Trumps base going to their homes and hurting them and their families!

The FBI related to all States high level of risk dire warning we’ll before the January 6th Trump Rally in DC!

This is no inner secret deep State but rather the blending of Right Wing Evangelical anti progressive, anti homosexual, antiabortion rights Evangelical Christian groups, (who are rewarded with more Right Wing anti abortion judges in the Supreme Court) and a coalition of at least 7 White Nationalist so called Christian hate groups!

This is a slow Coup D’État by Trump as the victim of some imaginary “deep state”!

I will find you a good reference, Jérôme.

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
As the spectator I am inclined to be, I see the images come across my window and am neither shocked or surprised.

As with any photograph, I might wonder what sits beyond the frame, out of sight, out of time, out of place.

This scene isn’t isolated from what went before.

Nor are those who walked the path with these people.

Some will deny their participation, others will claim it for their own.

But each might well do with looking at the path they walked to get there.

Blame is an easy stone to throw when the thrower fails to look inwards and ask: “what did I do to be here?”

Victim and instigator, participator or audience, has been involved in some way in the development of the circumstances that create what we now see as part of the US culture; their attitudes and expectations towards their own people and those outside the arena.

Historians of the future will say: “this was inevitable.” They won’t see one thing or person as the cause. They will see many contributing incidents and attitudes dating back to the first time a foreigner stepped foot on the so called sacred ground.

Sure, there’s been some major players. That’s the nature of your democracy. There have been some tripping on sharp stone along the path. That’s the nature of humans. There’s been denial, misunderstanding, ignorance by everyone. That too is human enough.

Perhaps it’s just a result of being human and expecting things to be OK when outside, we grit our teeth and learn from your mistakes as well as your successes.

Instead of blame, as yourself: “what the fuck happened there while I wasn’t watching?”

If one of your children burned the shed down while you were serving drinks to the guests, you’d surely ask yourself that question.
Or would you?

Asher Kelman

..... If one of your children burned the shed down while you were serving drinks to the guests, you’d surely ask yourself that question.
Or would you?
Tom,

Try to get into gear, my friend! You appear to trivialize a awful happening. It’s as if you are talking about a kids soccer match where parents ended up throwing bottled water at each other and one coach got his foot stomped by some angry matron!

You last “IF such and such“ is so I’ll conceived trivial and superfluous and has no bearing on this grave matter. If a child burns down the shed, the only concern we have is the safety of the child. That doesn’t threaten the Nation State!

Here the President of the most powerful country in the world, committed sedition that led directly to 5 deaths and scores of mercilessly beaten, (now hospitalized), police officers, who tried to protect our legislators.

There is also a clear and present danger he could launch a military attack on Iran before he leaves office!

In addition instead of 8,000 Trump insurrectionists, (many with police and combat training), returning, before the inauguration of the new President, every State Capital is under threat. We could have 100,000 domestic terrorists against 15,000 National Guard, loathe to fire on white patriots

Asher

Asher Kelman

There’s now a multi-agency investigation of law enforcement and military members pictures in the insurrection.

The extreme event means it’s no longer a “no no” to seriously consider such possibilities, as we have had until now, far too much respect and deference for both police and armed forces members as “Patriots” to aggressively investigate such a threat to our system of government.

Now it’s here in the open!