• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sagarmatha...2

fahim mohammed

Not many words here..let me once again re-live the excitement,grandeur and majesty:

on the way..

p570548063.jpg

Glacial lakes drying up..

p839895631.jpg

Magnificence.( Everest and Lhotse peaks, right top )

p729996021.jpg

Let's get a little closer to about 8 nautical kilometeres..

p641331398.jpg

Sometime later I shall identify the other peaks in the pics. the two peaks at 8848 and 8516 mts.
we are looking at Everest across Nuptse (7855 mts ) and Amadablam ( 6812 mts ) in the foreground.

Thanks.

janet Smith

pro member
It's wonderful to be able to share your excitement, and I completely understand your exhilaration at seeing such a wonderful landscape, thanks for showing us these Fahim, I'm hoping you'll post more....

fahim mohammed

Janet, thanks for stopping by. Trying to sort the pics is taking time, but I am deciding to divide them into
categories..children,religion,general environment,men/women at work, and my favorite..women of Nepal.

Regards.

It's wonderful to be able to share your excitement, and I completely understand your exhilaration at seeing such a wonderful landscape, thanks for showing us these Fahim, I'm hoping you'll post more....

Michael Fontana

pro member
Fahim

wonderfull - show more, please.
Bewteen Everest and Lhotse peaks, is this the saddle with the highest camp?
where the death zone begins?