• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Scotland's landscape through a Lens Ball.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

This, Gordon, is one of my all time favorites. It’s sums up the entire scene!

The others are like holding a planet in one’s hand!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Gordon,

How long have you been playing with this?

They sell acrylic ones online at Amazon. Any brands are better that you might recommend?

Asher

Gordon,

How long have you been playing with this?

They sell acrylic ones online at Amazon. Any brands are better that you might recommend?

Asher
Hi Asher.
This is my first outing with my lensball, and I think I done well with it. It was a gift from my wife.

I did ask her for a K9 crystal ball and it is a 80mm. They are quite heavy, I also purchased a stand but there is no need for one use a bottle top off a beer bottle.
Below is the link to the one I got. I am sure you will get similar in the USA.

One other thing to keep in mind is that its a magnifying glass and can start a fire or burn your hand if in direct sunlight.

Asher Kelman

Thanks!

I ordered a 105 cm version!

I wonder how to use it with a nude!

It’s 4”133” does kind of restricts composition as she can’t hold it in her mouth!

Asher