• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Shame on America

Charlotte Thompson

America- Happy Healthy children deserve to be Happy to be Healthy and Alive! They are The Future of Generations to come So let's make sure they are protected from Our Gun Laws which now to this day and ever more! For those parents that lost their children in Florida . I have no words but these few. I respect your pain deeply .

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Charlotte, the leaders of the Republican party have recently done two disgraceful legislative assaults that are overlooked!

A day ago they gutted Obama's signature legislation, "The Americans with disability Act" One year to a day previously the quietly passed and Trump signed, (refusing to release the photograph), their Gun Lobby law, allowing mentally ill patients full restoration of their "walk in" rights to buy guns and removed background checks!

Then after each shooting, each of these sell-outs goes before the press announcing their shared grief for the losses and blame the FBI for not having these folks in their records. They then announce their prayers for the suffering families! What hypocrisy!

But each of the leaders received over $3,000,000 from the National Rifle Association! McCain, shockingly had multiples of that!

This is a disgrace!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

Trust me I watch CNN and MSNBC on a daily basis. before Trump was eleted that is how long and how much information I have received. I know in spades how this is done. America has gone so wayyyy wrong in so many ways but when our beautiful children are being killed for NRA money that is the most evil evil thing on this planet!!! Hell they bought and paid for Trump the most evil evil on this planet human imo! I heard this morning the high school student do not want Trump to visit because they know it will be just to enrich himself... I am in very deep sorrow for these children who were murdered and their parents and friends-- I am at a loss for words how this happens over and over again!

C-

Yet again sadness, rage, and dismay and I'm not even American; just temporarily a member of the human race. I wonder if the question has ever been put to the NRA or the politicians in league with them:

"Is there an upper limit to the death toll beyond which gun control must be imposed?"

If there is no concept of an upper limit then it is time for another American revolution. A revolution that reasserts the United States Declaration of Independence and its insistence on the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Surely I'd plead that life is the opposite of death, liberty includes freedom from random execution at the point of a gun, and legitimate happiness does not include sordid exultation in the personal possession of fire-power.

James Lemon

Charlotte, the leaders of the Republican party have recently done two disgraceful legislative assaults that are overlooked!

A day ago they gutted Obama's signature legislation, "The Americans with disability Act" One year to a day previously the quietly passed and Trump signed, (refusing to release the photograph), their Gun Lobby law, allowing mentally ill patients full restoration of their "walk in" rights to buy guns and removed background checks!

Then after each shooting, each of these sell-outs goes before the press announcing their shared grief for the losses and blame the FBI for not having these folks in their records. They then announce their prayers for the suffering families! What hypocrisy!

But each of the leaders received over $3,000,000 from the National Rifle Association! McCain, shockingly had multiples of that!

This is a disgrace!

Asher

One person dies very 51 minutes in the US from drunk driving many children die every year because of drunk driving. Do vehicles kill these people?

I have never heard of a mass shooting at a gun range? The youth of today are desensitized to violence because of Hollywood, video games, internet and cable television. The media sensationalizes these crimes. We never heard of these types of things 30 and 40 years ago. I really think that today's society has some serious underlying problems that cause these things to occur.