• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Shooting Raw materials with a Pentax 645D

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
In April 2008, more than 5 years ago, I shot with the Sinar HY6 some leather in a workshop called Uneek.
Here

One of Asher's comments and recommendation was to get there from time to time to shoot again, just for the pleasure. Yesterday I did as I was hired again by the workshop.
No more HY6 but… you know what camera…

_NCL0266.jpg

100% crop:
_NCL0266_a.jpg

100% crop:
_NCL0266_b.jpg

100% crop:
_NCL0266_c.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So, Nicolas,

So pleased to see more textures! How does this compare with your results with the Hy6? What sort of feelings did you get in repeating this?

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
So, Nicolas,

So pleased to see more textures! How does this compare with your results with the Hy6? What sort of feelings did you get in repeating this?

Asher

Bonjour Asher
you may compare with the Sinar's post following the link I did post in my OP).
Keep in mind that the Pentax file is much larger then the Sinar's 33Mpix Vs 40…

Feeling ? well same curiosity an amazement as the skins are easy to display together and frame…