• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Robert Watcher

Often simple things are overlooked but have so much value.

My studio headphones either were a mangled mess taking up space on my desk and so were generally shoved in a drawer where they didn’t get in the way but as a result were seldom used. Amazon with free shipping to the rescue - came in yesterday. Problem solved with this strong little bracket to keep my headphones out of my way and always plugged in and accessible.

A cool trick I picked up a few weeks ago from an editorial photographer, for keeping my portable hard drive - that I use to store and access all my Work files - off my desk. I can also close my laptop, with everything available for portable use. Anne got me a strip of 2” sticky velcro to attach the HD to the outside of my macbook. Another simple thing that solves a problem for me.

EBC7D00B-850B-402D-BF17-5A33A8C999BD.jpeg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Often simple things are overlooked but have so much value.

My studio headphones either were a mangled mess taking up space on my desk and so were generally shoved in a drawer where they didn’t get in the way but as a result were seldom used. Amazon with free shipping to the rescue - came in yesterday. Problem solved with this strong little bracket to keep my headphones out of my way and always plugged in and accessible.

A cool trick I picked up a few weeks ago from an editorial photographer, for keeping my portable hard drive - that I use to store and access all my Work files - off my desk. I can also close my laptop, with everything available for portable use. Anne got me a strip of 2” sticky velcro to attach the HD to the outside of my macbook. Another simple thing that solves a problem for me.

I think that makes sense when traveling. On a plane one has to have a decent seat, or else you might not be able to open the laptop on the tray table. I generally put the drive in the pocket underneath the table.