• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Snap in the street - Where's the scale?

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
The man on the right is "normally" tall, I mean not small…

One tall man with two tall dogs...​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

This time, LOL!

In the USA, every year some unfortunate elderly woman is attacked and eaten by her dogs. Often German Sheherds!

So it’s not good to put them on a diet!

Asher

Antonio Correia

When I see a guy this tall I always think of the difficulties he is going trough like getting in a car, fit in a plain seat and so on.
The light for pedestrians was red in the moment of this shot !

Asher Kelman

Doug,

I knew you had good taste! Excellent make up, beautiful eyes, exceptional nails and superb shoes! Such a lot going for her!

....and that black body pants suit is a killer!

Now tell me she’s Carla’s friend ??

Asher

Doug Kerr

Doug,

I knew you had good taste! Excellent make up, beautiful eyes, exceptional nails and superb shoes! Such a lot going for her!

....and that black body pants suit is a killer!

Now tell me she’s Carla’s friend

Sadly, no - just some unidentified Afghan found on the 'net.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

Interesting processing. Looks like the picture has been touched up in an auto enhancing software that missed the edges of her face or the shutter speed was very slow and there is a double image of her right chin!

Asher