• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Social Distancing Canadian Style

Robert Watcher

CLASSIC CANADIAN. Social distancing Canadian style while paying for gas today. COVID-19. I asked the girl if I could take a photo while making the credit card payment. My wife gave me her iPhone7 and I composed the shot with my right hand.

38768A34-4456-4887-B647-D543E1A786DA.jpeg

Robert Watcher

Hockey is alive and well in Canada :D (for any who don’t know about the significance of hockey in our country)

I got my 2 photos documenting the times - that I missed on first sighting - that I thought I might not come across again. The stranded pair of shoes at the intersection, and the hockey stick distancing for credit card payment. I am so happy I was able to capture them for my photographic catalogue, finally. (y) Coming across the huge hay bales yesterday while driving, was just a bonus Image for me.

My safety in this pandemic, was using Affinity Photo inpainting tool to clear all the clearly exposed personal data off Anne’s credit card before posting ;)

Last edited:

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
CLASSIC CANADIAN. Social distancing Canadian style while paying for gas today. COVID-19. I asked the girl if I could take a photo while making the credit card payment. My wife gave me her iPhone7 and I composed the shot with my right hand.

That's pretty cool!
Well either gas is really inexpensive in Canada or no contact amount limitation is really higher than with French banks (30 €) or it might be that you got gas for one day only! ;)
Keep posting!

Robert Watcher

That's pretty cool!
Well either gas is really inexpensive in Canada or no contact amount limitation is really higher than with French banks (30 €) or it might be that you got gas for one day only! ;)
Keep posting!

When we have been back home in Ontario the last few years, gas has normally been around $1.30 or more a litre. Currently it has been much lower - when I put this gas in, it was 75.9 cents a litre.

Just topped up the tank to take a drive a couple of hours, to pick up masks my mother made for our family - and drop them off outside their doors. Anne was also picking up a sewing machine from our daughter, so that she doesn’t go stir crazy in our small trailer https://craftedcomforts.com .

It’s only the third time we have taken a drive in the last month and a half, so the gas goes a long ways for us.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
When we have been back home in Ontario the last few years, gas has normally been around $1.30 or more a litre. Currently it has been much lower - when I put this gas in, it was 75.9 cents a litre.

Just topped up the tank to take a drive a couple of hours, to pick up masks my mother made for our family - and drop them off outside their doors. Anne was also picking up a sewing machine from our daughter, so that she doesn’t go stir crazy in our small trailer https://craftedcomforts.com .

It’s only the third time we have taken a drive in the last month and a half, so the gas goes a long ways for us.
Where does the trailer get electricity and do you have a service to empty you garbage and Waster sewage tank?

Asher

Robert Watcher

Where does the trailer get electricity and do you have a service to empty you garbage and Waster sewage tank?

Asher

A long extension cord to Anne‘s brothers house. Yes we have facility to empty garbage as well as the vacant lot we are on, having a septic system that we dump the tank into each week when it is full. Gray water goes straight in to the septic. Easier access to those, is the main reason why the trailer we are in is not in the most convenient spot on the lot - but is functional.