• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Stealing Beauty II : "White Roses and Afternoon Tea!"

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I hope you visited the first image in this series, here.

So now, I share another shot of Kate. The tea service, (my wife's special gift), I and smuggled out the house, wrapped in a sweater in my camera bag. I was going to balance it on her scarf, but lost my nerve, LOL! After all, I couldn't claim the china opened the cupboard, jumped of the shelf and smashed on the kitchen tiles! One has to compromise from time to time.

Instead, I thought of teatime in the country side, in the England's Green and pleasant land".

_MG_7172_MG_7172-500px color.jpg

Asher Kelman: Kate and Roses #2

Los Angeles April 2014

Canon 6D 70-200 2.8L IS II

Processed in Photoshop CC

Topaz Detail and Clarity

No Output Sharpening

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
_MG_7172_MG_BandW_2_500pxl.jpg

Asher Kelman: Kate and Roses #2a

Los Angeles April 2014

Topaz Detail and Clarity

No Output Sharpening

Of course, I had to investigate a monochrome version! The experience was gratifying! Hope you like this too!

Asher

Be assured that skin of shoulders is not blown out in the in the full size picture, the JPG just seems a little white, that's all.

So here is another shot of Kate. The tea service, (my wife's special gift), I and smuggled out the house, wrapped in a sweater in my camera bag. I was going to balance it on her scarf, but lost my nerve, LOL! After all, I couldn't claim the china opened the cupboard, jumped of the shelf and smashed on the kitchen tiles! One has to compromise from time to time.

Instead, I thought of teatime in the country side, in the England's Green and pleasant land".

_MG_7172_MG_7172-500px color.jpg

Asher Kelman: Kate and Roses #2

Los Angeles April 2014

Topaz Detail and Clarity

No Output Sharpening
Oh, such a pretty pose. she reminds me of a Grecian statue that is pouring water from an urn, perhaps as a libation for the Gods. :) Beautiful.
Maggie

James Lemon

_MG_7172_MG_BandW_2_500pxl.jpg

Asher Kelman: Kate and Roses #2a

Los Angeles April 2014

Topaz Detail and Clarity

No Output Sharpening

Of course, I had to investigate a monochrome version! The experience was gratifying! Hope you like this too!

Asher

Be assured that skin of shoulders is not blown out in the in the full size picture, the JPG just seems a little white, that's all.

I think the B&W version gives attention to the subject that she deserves where as the color version not enough.