• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Street Pics from today

Robert Watcher

Antigua, Guatemala

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So when you think of each of the South American Countries you visit, what comes to mind in unique colors, textures, songs, clothes or styles?

For Brussels I think of lace and cobblestones. Paris long bread, restaurants in the streets and the Seine. Holland windmills and canals!

I know in one South American, country, (is it Peru’s?), woman seem to boast black bowler hats, LOL, but otherwise it all seems similar!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Yes, Google is so helpful oncexagain!

Peruvian Woman sport the bowler but Bolivia seems to be capital of bowler hat fashion!
So what does thinking of Guatemala bring to mind that is so special?

Asher

Asher Kelman

This picture of yours stands out, even more than the other superb pictures, (that happen to boast such Great Wall textures), because of the richness of the feeling of joy.

The woman is so pleased with her self! Did she just get gifted the flowers?

It’s perfect, well-timed and adorable!

Kudos!

Asher

Asher Kelman

This is not your best picture with textured walls but it’s perfect for pulling together so cleanly the separate sticks of disparate folk, all engrossed in private thoughts or with a companion.

In common there’s the white wall, sunshine and the task of simply “waiting”!

...and above them a series of complementary gaps in the wall plaster: excellent composition!

Asher