• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have been so frustrated with the sluggishness of my handsome cylinder for 2013. I thought it would be like a comet!

Unfortunately I have got used to a sluggish response.

The worse aspect was Media Pro catalogs of more than 60,000 Files crashing

I upgraded my SSD from 250 to 480 GB and the Memory from 16GB to 64 GB, all from http://macsales.com.

The computer is now a speed fanatic. I haven’t yet done ant my formal speed tests but Photoshop is much faster and now I can have a catalog of 250,000 files and still at the same time process RAW file in Photoshop CC 2020 Adobe Camera RAW.

Am impressed!

I will now get a set of NVME SSD drives for holding RAW files to be processed and for the scratch disk!

I now can take a breath and not buy a new system!

Asher