• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Surfing......Costa Rica

Eric Diller

Just back from a Surfing trip in Costa Rica (Playa Hermosa). Few snaps of my college son who has no fear of any wave!

Lighting changes quickly in Costa Rica...some are from the evening.

PIC_4836.jpg

PIC_3956.jpg

PIC_3696.jpg

PIC_3997.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just back from a Surfing trip in Costa Rica (Playa Hermosa). Few snaps of my college son who has no fear of any wave!

Lighting changes quickly in Costa Rica...some are from the evening.

PIC_4836.jpg

Eric,

You son will value these for a long time. I'd print this one up for him and you. One for sure should be on the mantlepiece or the wall and one n his bedroom to greet him when he come home.

I love the curves in the water. This is a lovely shot and I hope you have more!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Hey Eric...that's super. A question for you..does one need to know how to swim to get a piece of this
action?

My regards to your son, sir.

Andy brown

Hi Eric, this is a lovely image.
Yes he'll love this shot, he's beautifully slotted.

Just in front of him is a nice gnarly water ghost in the foam also. I'm not sure how to draw a line around it but it only takes a small amount of imagination to 'see' it and isn't that what we're good at?!

Eric Diller

Hi Eric, this is a lovely image.
Yes he'll love this shot, he's beautifully slotted.

Just in front of him is a nice gnarly water ghost in the foam also. I'm not sure how to draw a line around it but it only takes a small amount of imagination to 'see' it and isn't that what we're good at?!

Nice find!! Didn't notice it until you mentioned it! How cool!