• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have been working on a series of sculptures that hopefully will anchor a new Public Sculpture Garden, joining “Puff of Wind” on at Junipero Beach, City of Long Beach, California.

Well, we were forced by a flood to move nearby, while our home was repaired.

My younger son took responsibility for the entire operation from choosing a new limestone floor to even rearranging all my art.

He placed my later recent work, “Bienvenu”, in front of the dining room glass block windows

1FB32C2C-1943-4AAA-9791-4E5D7B4097C6.jpeg

and on the other side of the door, my older sculpture, “The Conversation”,

AAF1A764-8741-4D71-88DA-141DB64455EE.jpeg

each hopefully to be delivered ten times that size to the new Sculpture Garden.

I was stunned how well pure rectilinear yellow and curvaceous red splashes of color work so well in this room.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Here is the setup that I had never imagined.

22112A1C-3BEA-4C77-8A9D-A131F7F32D1C.jpeg

In the center my table, “Homage to 2001”, either side, “Bienvenu” and “The Conversation”

I hope you also find the line up, pleasing to the eye!

Asher