• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Sweet Tooth

Larry Brown

Here is a fun one. I did this other day in the Old Town section of Conyers Ga. while getting out of the rain and cold. Wish a young child would have came in, I would have placed him with hands on the glass and looking in on the ice cream, guess you can't have everything.
Please look and enjoy!...Comments welcome!

IMGP2942.jpg

"Sweet Tooth" by Larry Brown

Larry Brown

I love the angle you captured. What a great view of that space. And wow that's a sharp shot!

Hi Sydney, Thank you for having a look and your kind comments! I have become very fond of this lens used here, I prefer primes but I have nothing this wide in that focal length. Camera used was a Pentax K20D and Sigma 10-20 developed in LR 2.6 , no crop ,exif intact..

Larry

Damien Paul

wonderful cpture, Larry - I like how you've lined up the sweets containers and the ice creams (mm now I am getting hungry)