• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Helpful Hints/D.I.Y.: Synchng well recorded sound to replace the sound of your DSLR video!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So, we are starting to use the DSLR's to record the 12 minutes of fame you are giving to your subject of the hour. (That's the most the 5DII camera can do at HD quality) and you also have recorded the sound in stereo on your

Zoom H4n Handy Mobile 4-Track Recorder $299 at B&H

600761.jpg

and maybe you also have a track taken from another angle on a Canon Rebel T2i for zoomed in views. Well now you if you are using Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier, you simply open up PluralEyes, dump in the sequences from each recording source on a separate track and press the button and everything s synchronized with no fuss!

A free download good for 30 days s available at the website and for just $149 one can get the full program!

The manual for FCPro and tutorials are here and a good way to pass 10 minutes and open a door to synchronization without pain!

After all, what's the use of having extra recordings if you can't master them!

Asher