• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tasha

Bobby Deal

Tasha , feel free to comment

1878461249_z7X9xD3-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

1878461249_z7X9xD3-L.jpg

Bobby,

This is a picture with carved definition. It has the sense of being solid. Tasha is posed in an architectural way as if she were a bridge spanning a river or could support a building. Except in superwoman images, I find this expression unexpected. It forces me to look beyond Tasha's shape.

Here's there's no seduction to me in promise of closeness and soft caresses. I am not familiar with this esthetic but it's a pathway I'd love to know more about. Rather this is a successful expression of discipline and control.

Tasha's skin is beautifully modeled but, at least on my Powerbook 17" screen, the blacks are blocked out as one shade so there's no detail observable in her hair or her boots. Likely this will be controlled at the time of printing. It's hard to send a jpg on the internet and have it appear perfect on everyone's particular and different screen. Still I suspect that the blacks will need of attention.

Thanks again for sharing your broad array of fine work.

Asher

Hi Bobby,

In this photo, to me, Tasha seems to be that really hot girl that many guys want to be with but that is either unattainable or unapproachable. She's got all the right parts, she's beautiful, has the great body, the garters, the tall boots that many think are really sexy. But she's not offering herself in the least. She could be made out of stone. Her face shows no expression and she's certainly not offering or doing anything that is in the least sensual. I think some men may find this alluring as the girl that is really hard to get.

As for the post-processing, I also would have liked to see some detail in the darks, like her boots and hair. On my monitor, which is not that bright, it is all lost. Also, the white halo around her makes the photo appear over-sharpened.

Bobby Deal

Interesting set of responses. Yes the blacks are a bit heavy though not as heavy as we are seeing here in the print file. The compression halo is also not present in the print file.

The any lists of her ridgidity and unaproachability is interesting. This is a pose that was brought to me by another model and we have used on several shoots since and every girl who has shot this pose has purchased large prints of it and on this particular shoot it was the first image selected for printing. Maybe it is the web resolution presentation but on a 42" monitor it shows very well to the client.

Asher Kelman

1878461249_z7X9xD3-L.jpg

Bobby,

This pose does show the form of the body well. It's eye catching and cleanly executed. She is fine, so why the reactions we have seen, in this case, to something so well planned and popular?

Maybe it's the expression on her face? That of course has countless combinations from blank to mean and back to friendly and even inviting on just one parameter of friendliness. In this particular picture, Tasha's expression might be read to be somewhat hard. That might then cast a mood over the picture.

Those other girls pictures in that pose would be interesting.

Asher

Bobby Deal

1878461249_z7X9xD3-L.jpg

Bobby,

This pose does show the form of the body well. It's eye catching and cleanly executed. She is fine, so why the reactions we have seen, in this case, to something so well planned and popular?

Maybe it's the expression on her face? That of course has countless combinations from blank to mean and back to friendly and even inviting on just one parameter of friendliness. In this particular picture, Tasha's expression might be read to be somewhat hard. That might then cast a mood over the picture.

Those other girls pictures in that pose would be interesting.

Asher

OK here are a few others, not all are exactly the same pose but all are based off the pose above and all have been purchased by the subjects as large framed prints. Some models are of course more dynamic and sensual then others.

Renata

i-PjXzg9W-X3.jpg

Shawna

i-2nZW3S9-X3.jpg

Brandi

RDP6615-BW-X2.jpg

Lacie - The Girl who brought the pose in

RDP2100D-X2.jpg

© 2012 Bobby Deal

Rachel Foster

The first image (Tasha) is stunning in some interesting ways. My only quibble is I would prefer less on the bottom half. In fact, I'd go totally nude with this model and this pose. It's strong enough it doesn't need "dressing up."

My response to the last image is purely one of personal taste. I don't like to see labia. Model and lighting are lovely, nonetheless.

Asher Kelman

Here is another look of Tasha you all may find a little more pleasing

i-RjG5SND-X2.jpg

Bobby,

I've now seen an advertising campaign which has similarity to your first pose. So it obviously has mass appeal and works. This new picture is well done too. I hesitate to add comments here, as for sure, you'd take care of them before printing. Just for the record ........

I would look at the pearls and make the pull back the brightness a tad and see if each one can be perfectly shown. This also applies to her lovely body, where shading can be enhanced and her hair where the dark tones could be worked on.

Asher

Again, showing labia is a great matter of taste, or better, I'd use the word, culture. I find no interest, rather a distraction, but it depends on the audience and is not a feature that helps the picture for me. Others, will find it of use, for sure.

Today, folk pay a lot to have such tags removed, LOL! So there are all sorts of opinions.