• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Texting

Tom dinning

Registrant*

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Not he; she.

In the shadows of Ancient Rome she find a friend she can talk to while the orator stands silent to those who once listened.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tom,

I admit to having been impressed with the statue. I thought The was a Roman era cell phone in the sculptured hand, LOL!

So I looked no further. Now is the first time I learn of the actual real woman in your picture. I will have to look again anew.

I do not know that James Lemon, or anyone else, in fact even noticed the actual woman, either!

She’s seated, crouched in the show, and I totally missed her!

But James points to another rich paradox in the window, so I enlarged it!

I missed tgatctoo and it’s so intriguing now that it has been pointed out. In the inside, there’s a second grating, apparently over a fireplace or doorway.

So what does this call to mind?

Asher